Publications in 2013 !
The papers are copyrighted materials. The materials on this Web site are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study, but may not be used for any commercial purpose. Below are some of the papers published in English. For the full list of publications, please go to the Russian version
- Kulikova T.V., et al., Crystallization kinetics of Al86Ni8Gd6 amorphous alloy, J. Non-Cryst. Sol. 378 (2013) 135–138
- Shalaeva E.V., et al., Lamellar Structure and Nanomechanical Properties of Quasicrystalline Al–Cu–Fe Alloys, Phys. Sol. State, 2013, v. 55, N 11, pp. 2205–2214.
- Ivchenko V. A., Development of amorphized states in subsurface metal regions under radiation exposure, Techn. Phys. Let., 2013, v.39 N 4 p. 357-359.
- Ivchenko V. A., Fabrication of submicrocrystalline structure in solid solutions by radiation-induced phase transition Techn. Phys. Let., 2013, v. 39 N 5 p. 442-445
- Kolosov V. Yu., Novel 2.5 D transrotational solid state order revealed by TEM in Crystallizing Amorphous Films, 19th International Vacuum Congress -IVC-19 &International Conference on Nanoscience and Technology - ICN T 2013 & International Conference on Solid Surfaces -ICSS-15, Abstracts, 9 – 13 September 2013, Paris, р. 814-815
- Kolosov V. Yu., TEM of chalcogenide nanobelts with transrotational nanostructure growing in crystallizing amorphous films, EuroMat 2013 European Congress and Exhibition on Advanced Materials and Processes, 8 – 13 September, 2013, Seville, p. A4I-2282
- Kolosov V. Yu., Chalcogenide nanobelts with transrotational nanostructure growing in crystallizing amorphous films, 5th International Conference on One dimensional Nanomaterials - ICON 2013, 23 – 26 September 2013, Annecy, p1-37
- Kolosov V. Yu., Amorphous Films: New Microcrystalline Model Based on the Novel Transrotational Nanostructure, Materials Science & Technology 2013, 27 – 31 October 2013 Montreal