Publications in 2012 !
The papers are copyrighted materials. The materials on this Web site are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study, but may not be used for any commercial purpose. Below are some of the papers published in English. For the full list of publications, please go to the Russian version
- Ostroushko A. A. et al. Study of the stability of solid polyoxometalate Mo72Fe30 with a buckyball structure, Russian Journal of Inorganic Chemistry 2012, v. 57: 858-863
- Kolosov, V., Novel 2.5 D Solid State Order Revealed by TEM: Transrotational Microstructure in Crystallizing Amorphous Films, Proceedings 15-th European Microscopy Congress (EMC-2012), 16-21 September, 2012, Manchester, United Kingdom, V. 1: Physical Sciences:Applications, p. 1021-1022.
- V. Yu. Kolosov, Possible role of transrotational structure for easy crystalline-amorphous phase changes in chalcogen-based thin-film materials, 19th International Symposium on Metastable, Amorphous and Nanostructured Materials (ISMANAM 2012), BOOK of abstracts, ISMANAM, Moscow,2012, p. 99
- V. Yu. Kolosov, Transrotational Crystalline Nanostructure Formed as a Result of Glass-crystal Transitions, MRS Spring Meeting 2012, www.mrs.org
- Kolosov V.Yu., Novel “transrotational” crystals & structures: new solid state order/ new kind of texture/ new extended imperfection revealed by transmission electron microscopy, The Frontiers of Microscopy, 21 March 2012