Publications in 2010 !
The papers are copyrighted materials. The materials on this Web site are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study, but may not be used for any commercial purpose. Below are some of the papers published in English. For the full list of publications, please go to the Russian version
- Kolosov V.Yu. V. Yu. Kolosov, Novel “transrotational” nanocrystalline model for the amorphous materials, NCM11 11th International Conference on the Structure of Non-Crystalline Materials, 2010, Paris, Program and Abstracts, p.98
- Kolosov V.Yu. Novel Nanocrystalline Model of the Amorphous State Based on “Transrotational” Structure, ISMANAM 2010 17th International Symposium on Metastable, Amorphous and Nanostructured Materials, 2010, Zurich, Switzerland, p.49
- Kolosov V.Yu. Amorphous thin films: new microcrystalline model based on the novel transrotational nanostructure, 18th International Vacuum Congress IVC-18/ICN+T 2010/ICSS-14/VASSCAA-5, 2010, August 23-27, Beijing, China Abstracts, P1-TF1-3 df6c86ad-c
- Kolosov V.Yu., Transrotational microcrystals with unusual nanostructure growing in thin amorphous films: microscopy studies and models, 16th International Conference on Crystal Growth - 14th International Conference on Vapor Growth and Epitaxy (ICCG-16/ ICVGE-14), 2010, 8-13 August, Beijing, China, CD disk.
- Yu. Kolosov, A. A. Ostroushko, M.O. Tonkushina Formation of crystals and solid aggregates of molybdenum polyoxometallates with fullerene structure, 16th International Conference on Crystal Growth - 14th International Conference on Vapor Growth and Epitaxy (ICCG-16/ ICVGE-14), 2010, 8-13 August, Beijing, China.
- Kolosov V.Yu. Multiscale hierarchy in crystallizing amorphous films with novel transrotational nanostructure: electron microscopy and models, Abstract book of X International Conference on Nanostructured Materials NANO2010 September 13-17, Roma, Italy, 2010, p.204.
- Kolosov V. Yu., Veretennikov L. M., Schwamm K. L.Phase Change Materials for Information Storage: Local Switching Amorphous - Crystalline and Specific Nanostructure Revealed by Electron Microscopy, 3ий международный форум по нанотехнологиям, Роснанотех 2010, Москва 1-3 ноября 2010.